I’m going to belly ache for a moment: This cold has kicked our collective tail feathers. Currently, I’m trying to keep ahead of laundry, dishes and meal-making, while taking care of the kiddos. That’s not left a lot of time for anything else. I started this post on Monday, it’s now Thursday and I’m still working through last week’s goals.
Okay…that’s done. Eesh.
Goals for January 28- February 2, 2013
Finalize the list of supplements I need to order for our Gluten- and Dairy-Free trial Order said supplements.
- (Psst! Have you ever ordered from Vitacost.com? They have fantastic prices!)
Continue to research meal ideas for February.
- Refer to the meal plans I ordered last year from Deliciously Organic.
- Continue to write out my story of nutritional healing so that I can share with it on this blog.
- Walk/run three times this week.
- I currently have a cold, so I won’t be running today, but I don’t want to lose my C25K progress either. Maintenance is the order of the day until I’ve beaten the cold off.
- Work on the kids’ packing list.
- Nathan and I are going away for a week in March. With four kids going four different places, I can’t let this wait until the last minute.
- Strain the herbs off of the Herbal Multivitamin Glycerin Tincture so we can start using it.
- Call the doctors’ offices that have been recommended to me and see if they’re accepting new patients.
- I got the phone numbers written down. Does that count?
Make progress on one of the kid crafts currently in the works.(These “No Sew” pennant banners turned out great! Pics and tutorial to follow.)
- Work on one of the Creativity Challenge projects.
Finish “What’s Eating Your Child?” and start “The Mood Cure.”
- Write a love note to my husband.
- Get the Romans Project papers glued into a spiral bound pack of index cards and work on catching up to the current week’s memory verses.
- Anybody want to be a Scripture Memory Skype buddy?
- Dishes-let’s get them totally done! (And dried and put away. Our unwanted sub-lessees, an extremely tenacious clan of Argentine ants, really like to try to nest in our clean dishes. Over and over and over this happens. /sigh)
- Snuggle with kiddos.
- Keep up with laundry.
- Get on the treadmill at least once. /sigh x 2
- The remaining stuff on the list above.
- And, seriously – does anybody want to memorize Romans 1, 8, and 12 with me? I need a Scripture memory buddy and don’t feel like I know anybody well enough here to ask. Skype is really easy to use and it shouldn’t take too long to set up a weekly call. /puppy dog eyes