Knowing the power of accountability…here we go! I’ll check in next week on the same topic with a synopsis of how I did attaining these goals along with a fresh set.
Goals for January 28- February 2, 2013
- Finalize the list of supplements I need to order for our Gluten- and Dairy-Free trial
- Order said supplements. 😉
- (Psst! Have you ever ordered from Vitacost.com? They have fantastic prices!)
- Continue to research meal ideas for February.
- Refer to the meal plans I ordered last year from Deliciously Organic.
- Continue to write out my story of nutritional healing so that I can share with it on this blog.
- Walk/run three times this week.
- I currently have a cold, so I won’t be running today, but I don’t want to lose my C25K progress either. Maintenance is the order of the day until I’ve beaten the cold off.
- Work on the kids’ packing list.
- Nathan and I are going away for a week in March. With four kids going four different places, I can’t let this wait until the last minute.
- Strain the herbs off of the Herbal Multivitamin Glycerin Tincture so we can start using it.
- Call the doctors’ offices that have been recommended to me and see if they’re accepting new patients.
- Make progress on one of the kid crafts currently in the works.
- Work on one of the Creativity Challenge projects.
- Finish “What’s Eating Your Child?” and start “The Mood Cure.”
- Write a love note to my husband.
- Get the Romans Project papers glued into a spiral bound pack of index cards and work on catching up to the current week’s memory verses.
- Anybody want to be a Scripture Memory Skype buddy? 😀